A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kameswara Tatineni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kameswara Tatineni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tatineni
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tatineni Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kameswara Tatineni, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatineni graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Tatineni has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Health Center of Branch County
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kameswara R Tatineni MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kameswara R. Tatineni practice?
- Dr. Kameswara Tatineni has 1 office location.
Dr. Kameswara Tatineni practices Psychiatry near Battle Creek, MI.
See Battle Creek Psychiatrists.