A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kameswari Konduri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kameswari Konduri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konduri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Konduri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kameswari Konduri, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Konduri graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Konduri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Baylor Health Care Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kameswari Surya Konduri MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kameswari S. Konduri practice?
- Dr. Kameswari Konduri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kameswari Konduri practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Coppell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Frisco, TX.
See Coppell Allergists and Coppell Pediatricians.