Learn more about Dr. Kameswari Konduri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kameswari Konduri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konduri
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Konduri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kameswari Konduri, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Konduri graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Konduri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Baylor Health Care Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kameswari Surya Konduri MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kameswari S. Konduri practice?
- Dr. Kameswari Konduri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kameswari Konduri practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Coppell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Frisco, TX.
See Coppell Allergists and Coppell Pediatricians.