A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kameswari Konduri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kameswari Konduri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konduri
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Konduri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kameswari Konduri, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Konduri graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Konduri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Baylor Health Care Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kameswari Surya Konduri MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kameswari S. Konduri practice?
- Dr. Kameswari Konduri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kameswari Konduri practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Coppell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Frisco, TX.
See Coppell Allergists and Coppell Pediatricians.