A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kami Adibi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kami Adibi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kami Adibi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adibi graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Adibi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kami Adibi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kami Adibi practice?
- Dr. Kami Adibi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kami Adibi practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.