Dr. Kami Sester Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kami Sester?

April 21st, 2016

She does not seems to really try to find out what is wrong with your child just gives you answers I could give myself.

February 25th, 2012

GREAT experience

We saw Dr. Sester today and had a wonderful experience. She saw 2 of my 3 children, and was thorough and took time to listen to my concerns. She also communicated well with my kids. She explained things on a level which they could understand and talked not just to me, but also to them. We will definitely continue seeing her in the future. She seems very knowledgeable and caring.

December 23rd, 2011

First impressions mean a lot

First impressions mean a lot and Dr. Sester may a negative one. I will spare all the details but to make a long story short, Dr. Sester became very rude when I questioned her after she contradicted herself. She told me I could just leave in a very degrading tone and when I continued to question her she sugguested I just cancel the appointment and leave. She did not want to take time to explain her real reason behind not wanting to meet our request. After she had her little temper tantrum I explained to her that I would not be talked to that way and at that point she began to explain her reasoning in a more polite way. The outcome could have been a lot different if she would have just looked at our child first instead of going off what her assistant which was not a registered nurse tried to diagnose her with. I have no doubt she could be a good doctor after all, I chose her because of the training background she has. There are too many doctors in this area to settle for this type of service. Maybe an apology could have smooth this over.

November 10th, 2011

i only could see the doctor while my child was well but if my child was sick i was scheduled with a different doctor.my newborn was diagnosed as the doctor walked into the room before listening before checking it out. i was also miss lead to believe my child's nose was not broke and 4 months later after changing doctors we found out it was. and she will have sinus issues for the rest of her life now

June 22nd, 2011

Dr. Sester is a great doctor. She spends a lot of time with us each time we are in the office answering any questions we have. She is also very personable as well as professional .

May 17th, 2011

GREAT doc

My kids love going to see Dr. Sester. She always answers my questions and has a genuine love of kids!

March 19th, 2010

Review of Doctor Kami Sester

This lady is a god send. my daughter was born with all kind of breathing problems and after going in and out of emergency rooms in and out of state (w ...

May 16th, 2017