A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamiab Delfanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamiab Delfanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Delfanian graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Delfanian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamiab Delfanian MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kamiab Delfanian practice?
- Dr. Kamiab Delfanian has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kamiab Delfanian practices Internal Medicine near Lakeville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Lakeville Internists.