Dr. Kamil Antonios Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kamil Antonios?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 18th, 2012

Wonderful as a orthopedics Physician

I came to Dr.A. for a consult only and found him to be extrmely knowledgeable in his field, very compassionate, took interest in my problem, took the time to give me excellent advice on what to do and what not to do to resolve my issue. I would recommend Dr. A to my friends and family. I plan on returning to Dr. A if my original complaint does not resovle itself. I wish other Physician's would learn from him how important it is to take the time for the patient. It really helps in part of the healing process to know that your doctor cares about you,as a person not just another patient he has to see on his long list of patients he sees everyday. Thank you Dr. Antonios. From a very thankful patient.

July 5th, 2014

May 13th, 2014

January 29th, 2013

Flu

Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.