Learn more about Dr. Kamil Atta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamil Atta, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atta
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Atta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamil Atta, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Atta graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Atta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamil Atta MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kamil Atta practice?
- Dr. Kamil Atta has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamil Atta practices Psychiatry near Syosset, NY.
See Syosset Psychiatrists.