Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kamil Hanna
Dr. Kamil Hanna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, GA, with another office in Albany, GA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Hanna is affiliated with Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital, L E Cox Medical Centers and Phoebe Worth Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kamil Hanna has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Kamil Hanna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, GA.
Dr. Russell Jones
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Albany, GA 0 mi12
Dr. Stephen Souther
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Albany, GA 0 mi33
Dr. Steven Wolinsky
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Albany, GA 0 mi27