Dr. Kamila Agayeva MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2
  • 18 reviews

February 26th, 2016
staff is very very rude. not helpful at all

February 7th, 2016
WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN
HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!! Extremely Rude and Unprofessional. Doesnt care about the patient at all. My grandma had a problem with syst and Dr.Kamila Agayava told her what does she expect, to live till 100 years old?? WOW ! Stay far far away from this doctor.

September 25th, 2015
The worst doctor I have ever seen. No amount of money can make me go to see her again.

July 6th, 2015
Dr Agayeva is the BEST
I never write reviews but i came across of her profile and saw all these redeclues reviews Dr.Agayeva is honestly the best Dr! Ive been going to her for over 12 years . Never had an issue with her or her staff she is nice, knowledgeable, i never feel rushed, she answers all my questions and i feel very cofirtable with her . She delivered my baby girl and my sisters . And i will not ever change her :) otherwise if she was so bad why is she always booked ?? sometimes its impossible to get an app. So all those crazy negative reviews are nonsense ppl just have nothing better to do with themselves ! Shes the best Gyno

June 7th, 2015
I trust Dr Agayeva completely.
Dr Kamila Agayeva still my doctor since 2004. I am very happy and lucky to find Dr Kamila Agayeva many years ago with no recommendation ,2 years Dr Kamila Agayeva diagnose me correctly and scheduled me asurgery. I was very nervous She very professional with a lot of patience explained me everything. Surgery was done excellent by Dr Hayama aBriill. I trust Dr Agayeva completely, she is the best doctor I have met, wonderful person and she does perfect her job. I recommend everyone, De Dr Kamila Agayeva. Please don't read and listen all those negative reviews. Dr Kamila Agayeva is the best doctor! D

May 5th, 2015
Dr. Kamila Agayeva was and still is my obgyn since 2006. I was really lucky to find her, and I did so without any recommendation, I just randomly chose a dr. and went. I'm truly blessed that I found her. Reading all those negative reviews was really shocking to me, and I feel it is very unfair, that's why I decided to write this, bc usually I don't this. Now I have 3 kids and 4th one on the way. Unfortunately when I was giving birth to my first child I had different obgyn and didn't know dr. Agayeva then. So my first experience giving birth was horrible, and even after I gave birth I constantly felt pain. So I started seeing many other obgyns, bc first one could not figure out what was wrong with me,and none of the other obgyns could diagnose me correctly also and all of them said, chances for having a second child are very slim. Until I finally found dr. Kamila Agayeva she is the only one who diagnosed me correctly and scheduled a surgery for me AFTER MY 1st VISIT TO HER!!! After a little while I started getting pregnant again, and now I have 3 kids and forth one on the way. For my 3rd child we had to do a c-section bc my little girl was very big. Now I have no visible scars from both of my surgeries, even tho my friend who had also a c-section with another obgyn has a scar twice bigger what I had at the beginning, and hers is very visible bc her dr. did it very high up for some reason. Now I'm pregnant with my 4th child, and I wouldn't change obgyn for anything, and not once I even thought about it. She is a the best doctor I have met, she is a wonderful person and she does her job very well. Maybe she does not have much time to chit chat with patience about irrelevant stuff, but she does her job better than any doctor that I have met in my opinion. If ppl write bad reviews bc she does not council them about their personal life that is not connected to medical issues in any way.

October 18th, 2013
HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!! Rude and mean. I'm not looking for a new friend, but you can have the decency to say BYE as you walk out of the exam room after 2 minutes that you will claim $1000 from my insurance for. Incompetent staff who gave me confidential health information over the phone without even checking my identity! Aside from that, they recommend certain expensive procedures for you to do when they aren't actually necessary. The only way to confirm that they are doing things wrong is to get a second opinion. However, save you time, money and aggravation and go somewhere else!!! Both Brill and Agayeva should not be practicing!!!

July 27th, 2013
Respect yourself by choosing another doctor
May be Agayeva has experience and knowledge, but she does not perform quality and fairness when deals with each of us. I learned that she reveals her real unflattering inside with "regulars" and turns to complete different person with the women who, perhaps, she considers can feed and promote her abnormal ego or just simply have any other advantage. Ladies, there are many GYN's with normal disposition and the diplomas they earned. A doctor with a rotten soul and mind is not worth of any knowledge or diplomas. By the way, the staff at the reception are not able to perform the basic duties. My health, particularly, was deteriorated because of they turned my 10 letters last name into four-letters. Not only doctor's rude and disgraceful disposition turned me away, but the reception staff "impressed" as well.

November 2nd, 2012
Misdiagnosed
Dr.Kamila Agayeva was the first OBGYN I ever saw, and the experience I had with her scarred me for life. Not only did she misdiagnose me, she also had the nerve to imply that my partner had cheated on me!I simply went for my first pelvic exam and PAP smear. After a brief consultation, I was put up in stirrups, where as soon as she took a look at me, she declared I had HPV. When I asked her about what that was, she told me to look it up online.Distraught, I asked how it could be when both my partner and I were monogomous and were virgins before we started dating. She suggested that maybe my partner lied to me about that. The next week would be the most stressful week of my life (until I saw another gyno who told me that there was nothing wrong with me and until my PAP came back normal). This visit put also put a strain on my relationship with my partner, who had to convince me that he never cheated on me.I've never in my life experienced the humiliation and judgement that I had experienced in this office. Needless to say, I never went back, and I warn all the other women to stay away. Believe all the negative reviews, because they are completely true.

June 15th, 2012
I WAS A PATIENT OF DR AGAEVA FOR THE LAST 12 YEARS.THANKS TO HER "POLITE AND FRIENDLY STAFF" SHE JUST LOST A LOT OF PATIENTS INCLUDING MYSELF,MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS.I WAS NOT INFORMED THAT I WAS ABOUT TO SEE A DIFFERENT DR. ON MY SCHEDULED VISIT.RUDE STAFF TOLD ME THAT IT WOULD NOT MATTER WHO I SEE!!! REALLY??? THAT WAS NICE!!!! NEVER SEE THIS DR OR WALK IN THIS OFFICE AGAIN!! PLENTY OF NICE OFFICES AND EXPERIENCED DR'S AROUND.

April 27th, 2012
I was not crazy about having to wait 25 minutes for an appointment that was already scheduled...not a walk in.But i was very satisfied with her examination, explanation of the problem , and various steps i had to resolve it.Highly recommended as physician, but be prepared to spend some time in the waiting room.

October 23rd, 2011
She is very rough and unpleasant. She does not care how you feel. She spends minimum time with you and can't wait for you to leave! She was horrible.