Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kamila Vagnerova
Dr. Kamila Vagnerova, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Vagnerova is affiliated with St Charles Medical Center-Bend, OHSU Hospital & Clinics and OHSU Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kamila Vagnerova has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Kamila Vagnerova is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Peter Hahn
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Portland, OR 0 mi20
Dr. Tonya Enomoto
Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
Portland, OR 0 mi15
Dr. Jay Tokeshi
Portland, OR 0 mi10