Dr. Kamilia Snyder MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Royal Oak, MI

3.8

January 29th, 2014
Great Doctor
We've been going to Rainbow for a while now and we love all the doctors there. Including Dr. Synder. We have 3 kids now and Rainbow is not our first pediatricians office. Rainbow and Dr. Synder are very generous with the amount of time they spend with you. She was on call when we were in the hospital for the birth of our son. She was thorough and her bedside manner was as good as any other doctor at Rainbow. She stayed for about 15 mins, and we had a nice conversation with her. My wife liked her and we also made her the primary care physician of our son. Rainbow is a great office, so; there is almost always a wait if you go after 3pm. I guess some people forget there are other people the doctors have to get to that are also waiting. So Dr. Synder wisely choose to constraint on your child's health rather then hear about your child's day when there are children, with possibly more pressing problems, in the waiting room. Personally, I don't take my kids to the doctor to have social interactions and I don't want to stay there any longer then I need to. The negative reviews didn't mention whether her diagnosis was correct or the treatment she recommended worked or not. The people leaving one star's come off a bit narcissistic.

November 21st, 2012
Good Docs, but...
Loved our experence with this doc, and others in this office, but not pleased with the office staff and billing department. Still trying to figure out why my insurance wasn't billed properly after no returned phone calls. Unimpressed.

June 3rd, 2011
VERY poor bedside manner
If you are looking for a doctor who cares about her patients, Dr.Snyder is not the one to go to in this practice. All of the other doctors are wonderful but she is not. She treats the visits as though you are in a McDonald's drive through and just pushes you though as quickly as possible. Both of my son's love Dr's Bolton, Wozniak and Eastman but neither like Dr. Snyder because she won't even talk with them. My 6 year old son wanted to tell her a story that happened at school and she shushed him because she was documenting in her computer. She was very agitated that he was trying to engage her. He told me after the visit that he doesn't want her to be his doctor again. She also shushed me while I was trying to tell her what my son's symptoms were. Yes, she gets you in and out quickly, but I will take the wait with the other doctor's any day because in the end, they all give their time to my children and make us feel as though they truly care and want us to be comfortable with their diagnosis.

January 26th, 2010
she is great
Dr. Snyder is so thorough. she reviews all the past history of my child and asks me about previous problems to see if they are resolved. She takes a detailed history. she is never rushed and takes time to listen. she has a good sense of humor and it is obvious that she loves children and their parents. she has been so helpful in difficult problems and even contacts specialist by phone to get an appointment for my child. She truly provide excellent pediatric care for children

January 11th, 2010
wonderful doctor
she is caring , thorough and very interested in my child. she will go the second mile to make sure my child gets excellent health care. I have recommended her to all my friends and they love her.

April 29th, 2009
Inconsiderate
I have waited more than an hour for Dr. Snyder on a few occassions. After such a long wait, I was livid that she spent less than 10 minutes with us. I definately avoid her and use the other doctors in the practice if possible.

March 28th, 2009
Terrible Doctor
Dr. Snyder should be avoided at all costs. She more concerend with protecting herself than your child. She will punish you if you are overly concerned about your child. She has the patience of a squirrel and the bedside manner of billy goat.