A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamille Ziegenhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamille Ziegenhorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamille Ziegenhorn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziegenhorn graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Ziegenhorn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Georgetown Family Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamille Gay Ziegenhorn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kamille G. Ziegenhorn practice?
- Dr. Kamille Ziegenhorn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kamille Ziegenhorn practices Family Medicine near Shawnee, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lenexa, KS.
See Shawnee Primary Care Doctors.