A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamini Jagdish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Jagdish graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum.
Dr. Jagdish has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamini Krishnaswamy Jagdish MD is a female Nephrologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Kamini K. Jagdish practice?
- Dr. Kamini Jagdish has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamini Jagdish practices Nephrology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Nephrologists.