Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Awesome Dr  |  show details
by Shannon O on Jan 18th, 2014

Dr. Muzumdar is a very caring dr. We've been going to her for 4 years with 3 kids (oldest is now 7, youngest 3). She is very prompt, compassionate, caring, has great advise and the office staff is always pleasant. We've had stitches, sleep apnea, constipation issues, behavioral issues, the regular sickness and well checks. I have never felt like I was just another patient when walking into her office. I am always in and out within 30-45 minutes from entering the office to check in to checking out. Our previous Pedi was a minimum of 2 hours, which is a blessed change. Getting a sick child appointment can be hard sometimes but I feel like her SPECTACULAR service and knowledge makes her a popular dr. If I'm not able to wait then I just go see one of the other Pedi's in the center there.

|  She is the BEST!  |  show details
by Monica on Sep 10th, 2012

Dr Muzumdar has been my pediatrician for all 3 of my kids (my son is now 16 & youngest is 4). She has always taken the time to listen, advise, explain, encourage kids, anything necessary. I absolutely would not change pediatricians!

|  Horrible Diagnosis...  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2011

Dr Muzumdar can never detect anything besides the usual norm (strep!). You can never get an appointment when you need it. You have 2 hours wait time before you can see her. Please do not go to her!

|  Awesome  |  show details
by Sharons on Aug 20th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Excellent, caring doctor. My children have seen her for years and love her. Everyone in the office is very friendly.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com