A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamlesh Athavale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamlesh Athavale, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Premature Birth
Education & Awards
Dr. Athavale graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Athavale has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamlesh Vasant Athavale BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kamlesh V. Athavale practice?
- Dr. Kamlesh Athavale has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kamlesh Athavale practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, NC and Rocky Mount, NC.
See Durham Pediatricians.