Dr. Kamlesh Desai MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 13th, 2016
Would recommend to family and have both my adult daughters see him and love him

March 10th, 2016
Great family Doctor!
Dr. Desai is very thorough and knowledgeable. He has been our family doctor for many years and has a great personality. Dr. Desai spends more time with his patients than any other I have seen. The office staff is very friendly.

March 10th, 2016
KYLEIGH
VERY ATTENTIVE.. TAKES HIS TIME WITH HEARING ALL YOUR CONCERNS AND IS ALWAYS LIGHTNING FAST AT GETTING YOU SCHEDULED AND IN TO SEE HIM. I HAVE NEVER SAT IN THE WAITING ROOM FOR MORE THAN 15 MINUTES BUT ITS USUALLY MORE LIKE 5 MINUTES.. THE STAFF IS VERY NICE AND PERSONABLE.

November 6th, 2013
Waste of Time
Sadly, I waited three weeks to get in for my first appointment. In the meantime I got a missed call from the office with a message leaving a call back number and no further information. I called back twice and never got an answer. They never called me back and the night before my appointment, I got a recording to remind me of my appointment. Upon arrival the girl behind the desk very apologetically informed me that the doctor was not in and they had tried to get ahold of me for rescheduling. I told her that I had only received one call and they hadn't answered when I called back and I wish they had tried harder. At this point the older woman behind the desk got very rude with me. I am so disappointed because I have some real health concerns.

March 31st, 2011
Review of PCP
Dr. Desai appeared to have no knowledge of my primary diagnosis, for which I provided test results to him. Most visits, he appeared angry with me because of medications precribed for me by specialists for chronic conditions of asthma, allergies, and arthritis and documented serious back problems. He tried to stop these medications randomly.He missed a major diagnsis after I had an accident and allowed me 5 months of suffering before I was referred to the correct doctor. I had repeatedly told him of continuing signs of head injury.

March 23rd, 2010
u r awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 8th, 2010
Best doctor on the Central Coast! I wish all doctors has his bedside manner and medical expertise.

December 10th, 2009
He is a wonderful doctor. He listens, takes careful notes to be sure all records are well kept, and is very knowledgeable about medical issues and solutions. He and his wonderful staff cared for me with professionalism and kindness. If anyone has to wait it is because his patients are not rushed so he can see as many people as possible. I wish I had found him sooner.

December 23rd, 2008
I've known Kamlesh Desai since 2000. He is a caring Doctor and a great humanitarian. He actively donates his time and expertise to natural disasters around the world. He is my Primary Care Physician.