A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamlesh Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamlesh Rani Garg MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kamlesh R. Garg practice?
- Dr. Kamlesh Garg has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamlesh Garg practices Psychiatry near Oak Park, MI.
See Oak Park Psychiatrists.