Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Internist, Preventive Medicine / Wellness, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile
Southwest Medical Center
119 Wilson Rd
Bentleyville, PA 15314
724-239-4700
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Wonderful doc!  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2013

Dr. Gosai truly cares about each and every one of his patients. He goes above and beyond for his patients, and he is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever met, I truly have no idea how someone could portray him as a "snake oil salesmen", but to each their own. Perhaps for some, it's easier to place blame on someone or something as this may falsely provide some kind of closure. As a medical professional, I see this rather often. Doc Gosai has been my family doctor for over 20 years, and I trust him immensely.

|  Snake oil salesmen????  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2013

I agree with the prior review, he is a snake oil salesmen. He sweet talks the elderly, prescribes dozens upon dozens of medications for them, then puts them through multiple tests just to tell them they are getting old. He prescribes pain meds so quickly and easily that your elderly family members essentially become junkies! He allowed my mother to go from Nov. to Feb. knowing she had cancer but never telling her until she was so ill, that they finally did a colonoscopy and operating for colon cancer. He and his group should never be allowed near patients, in my opinion. His staff thinks he is wonderful due to the vacations he takes them on yearly. Ask someone who used to work for him, he would never get voted best of anything!!!

|  Among the best  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2012

Unbelievable thorough doctor that truly cares about his patients. You do not feel like a number when going to his practice. He takes his time and treats every patient personally. He is a true doctor that also treats his staff with respect. He has saved me when detecting my cancer. Very thorough doctor.

|  show details
Oct 19th, 2009

we love dr gosai. he is very personable and knowledgable and we trust him implicitely. WELL RECOMMENDED

|  Country Doctor, I don't think so!  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2008

He loves to portray himself as a good old fashioned doctor but he is more like a good old fashioned snake oil salesman!