A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamlesh Kumari-Lobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamlesh Kumari-Lobo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamlesh Kumari-Lobo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumari-Lobo graduated from Makerere University, Kampala.
Dr. Kumari-Lobo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamlesh Kumari-Lobo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kamlesh Kumari-Lobo practice?
- Dr. Kamlesh Kumari-Lobo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kamlesh Kumari-Lobo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.