inactive

Kamlesh Kumari-Lobo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8
  • 2 reviews

May 21st, 2013
The most rude doctor
She is the most rude doctor I have ever come across in my life. She prescribed me a prenatal vitamin as my husband and I had started planning for a baby. So when we went to a drug store to buy the prenatal vitamins, it was not available and the chemist suggested that there are a lot of other, better prenatal vitamins available in the market which doesnt even need any prescription as well. It was way to expensive for us to afford it even after the insurance. So I went to Kamlesh Kumari and told her that I couldnt find the prenatal suggested by her and it was way to expensive for my pocket to bear it. I cant believe what she replied to me "If you are so worried about the cost then dont even think of planning a baby. I am not going to change your pre-natals" I have never ever encountered such a rude doctor in my life. I never went to her after that and decided to change my gynac. Then I got a letter from their office saying she was retiring. I am so happy that she is retired so that people will not have to face this rude doctor anymore.

March 6th, 2013
Worst experience ever!!
First let me just say this, when going to the Doctor you're already on edge. My experience was an un-pleasant one. I felt the staff was not compassion at all towards their patients. Dr.Kumari was very un-professional with her opinions. Dr. Kulmari started committing her opinions on subjective information instead of objective information. I wasn't even examine before she started giving me her opinions on how she felt about what my problem was, instead of listening to what my concerns were about. Her answer to everything was get a hysterectomy, (wow) are you serious, I felt like why is this even and option? She did not even suggest any other treatment, I felt like it was more of a money / insurance/billing issue rather then a health issue or concern for the patient. in regards to treatment. Never had an experience like this from a Doctor. I'm glad she is retiring, so she can't give anyone else negative comments or advice like she gave me.