A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamlesh Macwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamlesh Macwan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamlesh Macwan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Macwan graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Macwan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Pekin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamlesh S Macwan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Neonatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kamlesh S. Macwan practice?
- Dr. Kamlesh Macwan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kamlesh Macwan practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Pediatricians.