A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamlesh Ramchandani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamlesh Ramchandani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamlesh Ramchandani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramchandani graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Ramchandani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamlesh Parsram Ramchandani MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kamlesh P. Ramchandani practice?
- Dr. Kamlesh Ramchandani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kamlesh Ramchandani practices Internal Medicine near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Internists.