Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Painfree and back golfing  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2011

He helped me get back to doing what I love most!

|  AVOID THIS DOCTOR AND HORRIBLE OFFICE STAFF!!  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2011

Please avoid this doctor and their horrible office staff!! My wife made several appointments and would arrive only to be told that she needed to reschedule- HORRIBLE!!

|  A Physician God-send For Me  |  show details
by Ms. RDM on Sep 10th, 2009

My son and I found a God-send in Dr. Sisodiya when I first went to him in Mar of this year (2009). Professional, yet caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, patient. We found him to be a good listener and does not ever hurry us on to his next appointment. Extremely patient in fielding questions and concerns. He understands the "pain" issue and factors in pre-existing condition in getting me started on a pain regiment. I highly recommend Dr. Sisodiya. You will not leave his office feeling berated or inferior.

|  Dr. Sisodya  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Sisodya for a year this month. It was easy to get an appt., as I was referred by my primary physician. The waiting time to see him is minimal. Nurses and office staff are nice and professional. I saw Dr. Sisodya after being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia by my primary physician. Dr. Sisodya tested me again and confirmed the diagnosis. He tried a few treatments at first that did not work very well, and also suggested other kinds of therapy to manage my condition. He also suggested exercise. As far as bedside manner, he is cordial, but not exactly friendly. He's not unfriendly, though, either. He is just professional. He spends as much time with you as you need. He will answer all of your questions, and does not rush. We have found that the best way to manage my condition is with medication. My only real complaint with Dr. Sisodya is that he is not as knowledgeable as he should be about the medications he prescribes. There have been a few times in which I have asked him a question about a particular side effect or dosage of a medication, and found his answer to be incorrect after researching it on my own.