Dr. Kamlesh Sisodiya MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 5 reviews

June 19th, 2015
Dr. Sisodiya did a Spinal Injection for me and was very easy to talk with and most importantly listened and would give his honest opinion. Good Listener.

February 13th, 2011
Painfree and back golfing
He helped me get back to doing what I love most!

January 31st, 2011
AVOID THIS DOCTOR AND HORRIBLE OFFICE STAFF!!
Please avoid this doctor and their horrible office staff!! My wife made several appointments and would arrive only to be told that she needed to reschedule- HORRIBLE!!

September 10th, 2009
A Physician God-send For Me
My son and I found a God-send in Dr. Sisodiya when I first went to him in Mar of this year (2009). Professional, yet caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, patient. We found him to be a good listener and does not ever hurry us on to his next appointment. Extremely patient in fielding questions and concerns. He understands the "pain" issue and factors in pre-existing condition in getting me started on a pain regiment. I highly recommend Dr. Sisodiya. You will not leave his office feeling berated or inferior.

August 17th, 2009
Dr. Sisodya
I have been seeing Dr. Sisodya for a year this month. It was easy to get an appt., as I was referred by my primary physician. The waiting time to see him is minimal. Nurses and office staff are nice and professional. I saw Dr. Sisodya after being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia by my primary physician. Dr. Sisodya tested me again and confirmed the diagnosis. He tried a few treatments at first that did not work very well, and also suggested other kinds of therapy to manage my condition. He also suggested exercise. As far as bedside manner, he is cordial, but not exactly friendly. He's not unfriendly, though, either. He is just professional. He spends as much time with you as you need. He will answer all of your questions, and does not rush. We have found that the best way to manage my condition is with medication. My only real complaint with Dr. Sisodya is that he is not as knowledgeable as he should be about the medications he prescribes. There have been a few times in which I have asked him a question about a particular side effect or dosage of a medication, and found his answer to be incorrect after researching it on my own.