A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamna Kapil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamna Kapil, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamna Kapil, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapil graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Kapil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamna Kapil MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kamna Kapil practice?
- Dr. Kamna Kapil has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamna Kapil practices Family Medicine near Coppell, TX.
See Coppell Primary Care Doctors.