A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamo Sidhwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamo Sidhwa is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sidhwa
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Sidhwa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamo Sidhwa, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhwa graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Sidhwa has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamo G Sidhwa MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kamo G. Sidhwa practice?
- Dr. Kamo Sidhwa has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kamo Sidhwa practices Infectious Disease near Burr Ridge, IL.