A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamo Sidhwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamo Sidhwa is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sidhwa
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamo Sidhwa, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhwa graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Sidhwa has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamo G Sidhwa MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kamo G. Sidhwa practice?
- Dr. Kamo Sidhwa has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kamo Sidhwa practices Infectious Disease near Burr Ridge, IL.