A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamran Algilani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamran Algilani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Algilani
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Algilani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Algilani graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Algilani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health and Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamran Algilani DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kamran Algilani practice?
- Dr. Kamran Algilani has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamran Algilani practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Rockport, TX.
See Rockport Emergency Physicians and Rockport Family Physicians.