A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamran Algilani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamran Algilani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Algilani
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Algilani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Algilani graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Algilani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health and Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamran Algilani DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kamran Algilani practice?
- Dr. Kamran Algilani has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamran Algilani practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Rockport, TX.
See Rockport Emergency Physicians and Rockport Primary Care Doctors.