Emergency Physicians, Family Practitioner

920 Hillcrest Dr
Vernon, TX 76384
940-552-9351
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  The Best Dr. in Texas  |  show details
by S. K. on Jun 30th, 2014

Dr. Algilani has been my doctor and my family's doctor for many years. He is probably one of the best doctors in the world. He saves lives every day in emergency rooms and is very knowledgeable. Unlike many other doctors I have visited in the past, he does not prescribe medicine without making sure it will actually help the patient. Those who come to him just to get prescriptions are coming to a wrong doctor. He does not believe in patients diagnosing their own illness and wanting certain medications. He will listen to you and give you the best advice possible. He has broad knowledge of medicine and often sees patients that come to him as a result of other doctor’s misdiagnoses. I have witnessed many times that he didn’t charge for his services when the patients truly couldn’t afford the visit fees. I have seen him pay for medication and take it to patients when they couldn’t afford the medications. He is truly one of the best human beings. I cannot recommend him enough.

|  Quack Quack!  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2009

It would seem that someone who is skilled in D.O. medicine ( as he claims to be ) would spend more that 3...yes, I said 3...minutes in an exam. A look in the throat and 1 ear and he had a COMPLETE diagnoses of my wife..yeah...right. My wife hadn't been able to keep any food down for 3 days and I had to BEG for a script of phenergan for nausea so she could eat...he didn't prescribe it during the exam and it was listed as a symptom! Let's just say when ( but I'm hoping not ) Obama's healthcare plan goes through, this guy'll be right at home...running through 20 diagnoses an hour!