A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamran Atabai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atabai
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Atabai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamran Atabai, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atabai graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamran Atabai MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kamran Atabai practice?
- Dr. Kamran Atabai has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamran Atabai practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Pulmonologists.