A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamran Aurang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamran Aurang, Orthopaedic Traumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aurang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aurang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamran Aurang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aurang graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Aurang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamran Aurang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Kamran Aurang practice?
- Dr. Kamran Aurang has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamran Aurang practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Surgeons and Irvine Orthopedic Surgeons.