A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamran Aurang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamran Aurang, Orthopaedic Traumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aurang
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Aurang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamran Aurang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aurang graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Aurang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamran Aurang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Kamran Aurang practice?
- Dr. Kamran Aurang has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamran Aurang practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Surgeons.