A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamran Boka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Boka graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Boka has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kamran Boka practice?
- Dr. Kamran Boka practices Internal Medicine near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.