Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kamran Boka
Dr. Kamran Boka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Grosse Pointe Woods, MI. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Boka is affiliated with St John Detroit Riverview Hospital and St. John Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kamran Boka has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kamran Boka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Horacio Adrogue
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi16
Dr. Aditya Shetty
Internal Medicine, Residency
Houston, TX 0.01 mi9
Dr. Francisco Fuentes
Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi48