A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamran Broukhim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamran Broukhim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Broukhim graduated from Iran University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Broukhim has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamran H Broukhim MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kamran H. Broukhim practice?
- Dr. Kamran Broukhim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kamran Broukhim practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.