Learn more about Dr. Kamran Broukhim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamran Broukhim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Broukhim graduated from Iran University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.More Education & Awards
Dr. Broukhim has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Broukhim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kamran H. Broukhim practice?
Dr. Kamran Broukhim practices Anesthesiology, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Redondo Beach Anesthesiologists, Redondo Beach Family Physicians, and Redondo Beach General Practitioners.