A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamran Hakimian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamran Hakimian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamran Hakimian, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakimian graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Hakimian has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hakimian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kamran Hakimian practice?
Dr. Kamran Hakimian practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Encino, CA.
See Beverly Hills Physiatrists and Beverly Hills Sports Medicine Doctors.