Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kamran Hakimian
Dr. Kamran Hakimian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA, with another office in Encino, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Hakimian is affiliated with Encino-Tarzana Regional Medical Center-Encino Campus, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Valley Presbyterian Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kamran Hakimian has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Kamran Hakimian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.
Dr. Javier Torres
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Beverly Hills, CA 0 mi24
Dr. Foead Geula
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Beverly Hills, CA 0.21 mi9
Dr. Azita Far
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Los Angeles, CA 0.22 mi24