Learn more about Dr. Kamran Hakimian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamran Hakimian is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hakimian
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hakimian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamran Hakimian, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakimian graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Hakimian has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamran Hakimian MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kamran Hakimian practice?
- Dr. Kamran Hakimian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kamran Hakimian practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Beverly Hills Physiatrists.