A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamran Haleem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haleem
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Haleem Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haleem graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Haleem has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamran Haleem MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kamran Haleem practice?
- Dr. Kamran Haleem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kamran Haleem practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Poughkeepsie Internists and Poughkeepsie Cardiologists.