A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamran Haleem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haleem graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Haleem has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamran Haleem MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kamran Haleem practice?
- Dr. Kamran Haleem has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kamran Haleem practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Haven, CT.
See Poughkeepsie Internists and Poughkeepsie Cardiologists.