A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamran Javaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamran Javaid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Javaid has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Osf St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamran Javaid MD is a male Internist and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kamran Javaid practice?
- Dr. Kamran Javaid has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamran Javaid practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bloomington, IL.
See Bloomington Critical Care Practitioners and Bloomington Pulmonologists.