Dr. Kamran Kamali MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 17th, 2014
Excellent
Very good, courteous, accurate diagnosis, spends time with me and overall just a wonderful doctor.

February 12th, 2014
Dr. Kamali is Excellent
My experience with Dr. Kamali is that he is very professional and takes an extraordinary amount of time explaining and answering his patients questions. Therefore, you may have a wait to get into him but it is worth it. His follow-up is excellent too!

October 10th, 2012
Dr. Kamali is an excellent doctor. He is sets the bar high for himself and expects his patients to follow doctor's orders. His goal in treating patients is the best possible outcome. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a general surgeon.

September 5th, 2011
Questionable staff/ great doctor.
required to sign a paper guaranteeing not to be a problem for the staff or risk looking Dr. Kamali as a physician. I have never heard of such a thing and, as a matter of fact - the staff is rude, condescending and critical.....so there you go! Dr. Kamali, on the otherhand, is worth the wait!

May 14th, 2011
Dr. Kamali is such compassionate surgeon. He spent a lot time explaining my surgery and was so attentive during my recovery. He really cares for his patients and I am so lucky to have had him as my doctor.

May 3rd, 2011
This man was rude, condescending, and arrogant. The only reason his track record is so good is that he won't take clients that may have any risk factors. He said exactly that. I drove 3 hours based on his "great" reputation to see this doctor, waited almost 2 hours and he had already decided not to treat me before he even walked in the room. After he was done talking, I honestly felt suicidal. If you decide to use this doctor, make sure you aren't anyone in his "too risky" group before you make an appointment. If the receptionist had asked me 2 or 3 questions before scheduling me it would have saved me a lot of time and money. I have to wonder if he's just luring them into the office to make money. It would have been a lot more compassionate of them to ask those questions and explain that he can't take clients with that criteria before I made the trip. I would have to say to you that if I were you, I would not go to this man. A surgeon that only takes perfect cases with no risk can't be that good.

February 11th, 2010
excellent doctor
This surgeon was definitely God sent. He is a very compassionate man and he really takes the time to thoroughly explain everything and answer all your questions. I highly recommend him.

April 9th, 2009
exellent surgeon.Take all the time he need to explain