Dr. Kamran Kamrava MD Patient Reviews

June 29th, 2015
Best Doctor ever!

August 8th, 2013
This place is bad services
Came in for a tbt shot. Waited an hr. came back 2 days later and I have to sit here and wait to see the doctor when I have gone other place and it be check by nurse as soon as I come in. And here they are making me for all the patient to go in first before they see me. I say this place is not a good place to come.

July 4th, 2013
Great Caring Doctor
My mom recommended me to this Doctor and I've been going ever since. He's always very caring and helpful. After I pay him a visit I'm cured in a couple of days, very quick. He's prices are very reasonable. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

November 22nd, 2011
worst service ever
I went into the office for a check up. I did not have my insurance card but i had a temporary insurance ID that was provided by my carriers website. Upon entry I let the front desk know that I had a temporary card and he refused service to me. I asked to speak to him and he said that he would not accept the temporary card and walked away from me in the middle of my sentence. I called my carrier right then and there to see if I may have been wrong and they assured me that I was correct and he "must" accept the temporary card. My carrier asked to speak to him and he refused to speak to me or them and told his front desk to get me out of the office. I felt as if I did something to him personally the way he treated me. I never complain. But I am shocked and am on fire with the level of service. He should not have a practice with this attitude.

November 3rd, 2011
Very Educated Medical Dr
He is a great dr.he fully understands patient's financial hardship and helps patient no matter how much can afford.he is very expereinced and well educated.

June 9th, 2010
TENGO A MI NINA, QUE LA HE LLEVADO CON VARIOS MEDICOS Y ME LE DIAGNOSTICAN ASMA O BRONQUITIS, EL DR. KAMRAN, NO ME DIAGNOSTICO MAS QUE UNA INFECCION REGULAR, LE DIO EL MEDICAMENTO, Y AHORA MI NINA DESPUES DE VARIOS MESES DUERME TRANQUILA, SIN NECESIDAD DE RONCAR O ABRIR LA BOCA.