4.8
  • 8 reviews

February 19th, 2016
GREAT Doctor
Dr. Kahn became my Dr. after my Dr. of 25 years retired. I was skeptic having only seen one Dr for so long but my worries were soon put to rest, Dr. Kahn is as good as if not better than my "old" Dr.

February 18th, 2016
Very likable Doctor who listens

April 4th, 2015
Very professional , knowledgeable , respectful doctor with awesome social skills .

December 7th, 2014
Wonderful Dr/Staff
I was a patient of Dr. Alleman's for 20+ years, he retired and I was heart broken I was so worried about finding a Dr. of his caliber. I went ahead and made an appointment with Dr. Kahn and am I glad I did, he is as Good as Dr. Alleman probably better and I did not have to change clinics. I drive 115 miles each way to see him, I have a local Dr. for emergencies but will schedule appointments with Dr. Kahn for several medical issues that he has continued to treat me for without as much as a hicup from my previous Dr. (Dr. Alleman) . I have seldom if ever had to wait over 15 min and never been rushed out of my visit , he ALWAYS takes time to explain your condition, prescriptions and or answers any questions you may have. Since seeing him, my brother now goes to him along with my Nephew and next month my daughter who will be driving 60 miles each way to see him. We have truly found a GREAT family Doctor!

November 8th, 2014
knowledgeable , honest , good guy at heart , friendly , feel like talking to a buddy .

October 5th, 2014
Good guy at hearty who is knowledgeable too .

May 11th, 2014
love Dr.Khan
I would highly recommend this Dr as he is kind , gentle and goes above and beyond to help his pts. when I was going through an emotional turmoil he spent a lot of time counseling . I am never left to feel that my encounter was ever rushed .

February 11th, 2014
Not impressed with doc/office staff
At my first visit, I'd requested specifically a hearing test and had been assured when I made the appointment that would be done. Upon arrival, it took quite awhile for them to find my file from my previous doc (who had been at that clinic). When I saw the doc, I was told that I would have to be referred to a hearing specialist - that they didn't do hearing tests. When I called the office later to dispute my bill (for a general office visit vs. the service I had asked for), I played phone tag with the office manager several times - eventually I gave up and paid the bill. I will not go back.