A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamran Khanmoradi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- KidneyLiver Disease Spec
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanmoradi graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Khanmoradi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamran M Khanmoradi MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kamran M. Khanmoradi practice?
- Dr. Kamran Khanmoradi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kamran Khanmoradi practices Surgery near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Surgeons.