Dr. Kamran Khoobehi MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2017
Surgery
Dr Khoobehi has done surgery om 3 members in my family, all with amazing results!

June 4th, 2017
i can look in the mirror again
after my hysterectomy I lost a lot of weight and volume in my face. I hated how I looked and how I had suddenly aged. I found I was avoiding looking at myself in the mirror! A friend came to see Dr K and highly recommended him. So I took a chance and I had botox, juvaderm, and volumina. All I can say is WOW! I was can honestly say I love to look at my face now.... I look like myself again. I feel pretty again. I feel confident to look other people in the eye again. So if you are considering any tweeks, call Dr Khoobehi. He is talented and has an eye for beauty....

June 4th, 2017
Talented surgeon
I had an breast implant removal/fat transfer after an implant rupture along with abdominoplasty three months ago. Dr. Khoobehi was very clear and honest about the procedure, recovery, and the results I could expect. He achieved the results he promised me during the consultation. He is a highly respected surgeon, and now I know why.

very good
always a very pleasant experience

May 31st, 2017
Dr Khoobehi and Associates are my top choice!
Dr Khoobehi offers only the very best for his patients. I know I can trust his professional opinion and will always get amazing results!

amazing
proffessional

May 31st, 2017
Superb experience from start to finish!!!!
I had the best experience with Dr. Khoobehi!!! I would not hesitate to have any additional procedures performed by Dr. Khoobehi in the future.

May 31st, 2017
My experience keeps me coming back every 6 months.
i think Dr. Khoobehi is amazing. i rather a less than more in my face. i rather go with the more natural look and dr. khoobehi understands and gives me the best results. then my results last for about 8 months. the staff is amazing as well. i would and do refer many friends and family to join me to stay looking amaizing

May 31st, 2017
Wouldn't trust my face to anyone else!
Can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Khoobehi! He and his friendly staff really make you feel like you are part of the family. I get regular botox and fillers done at his beautiful practice. I wouldn't trust my face to anyone other then Dr. Khoobehi!!! He gets the job done and done right, without pain! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon. Their is no other in New Orleans that is as good as he is!!

May 29th, 2017
More than I ever expected. Amazing!
Dr. Khoobehi and his staff was wonderful to work with. My results are truly amazing. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone wanting improve their appearance. Thank you Dr. Khoobehi for changing my life and giving me the confidence I once had years ago. You are truly amazing.

May 22nd, 2017
Tummy Tuck and Muscle Repair
I went for a consult with Dr. Khoobehi because I've always heard excellent reviews regarding his reputation in New Orleans. As suspected, I needed a tummy tuck (not major) and muscle repair (major). I did have a concern of scarring around my belly button so he went under my skin and didn't have to cut around my belly button -- I was so happy! I truly trusted I was in good hands, even though I was very nervous about going under (as I'm sure most moms are!) but his nurse at the surgical center (Jen) was soothing. I would definitely recommend Dr. Khoobehi and his Staff. 5 stars in my book!

May 22nd, 2017