Kamran Khoobehi Is this you?

Have you seen Kamran Khoobehi?

October 11th, 2017

Beautiful!

Dr. Khoobehi is amazing! He is humble and has a relaxed ambience about him. I am too happy with my decision to pick him. He will make you happy with the results. Dr. Khoobehi is prudent. He also does medical surgeries to help patients in need. He is an Omega doctor who helps patients with medical problems that other cosmetic doctors do not want to do. That should let you know he is very passionate and confident about his work and not about just the money. You cant get any better! I feel amazing!

October 5th, 2017

Beautiful and Confident

My overall experience with Dr. Khoobehi was positive. Dr. Khoobehi always made me feel at ease and answered all of my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Khoobehi when considering cosmetic surgery.

October 2nd, 2017

dr khoobehi is the best!!!

i wouldnt go to a different surgeon!! hes the best!

October 2nd, 2017

Beautiful and Confident

September 29th, 2017

beautiful

Dr. Khoobehi is amazing! He is humble, and has a relaxed ambience about him. I am so glad I picked him.  He will make you happy when you are able to see the final results. He is prudent and also does medical surgeries to help patients in need.  He is an Omega doctor and helps patients with medical problems that cosmetic doctors do not like to. That says alot! you can tell he is passionate about his work and not about just the money, how much better can you get? Speaking of the price, he is extremely reasonable. I was very surprised about the low cost. You can't get better then Khoobehi!

September 28th, 2017

i can look in the mirror again

after my hysterectomy I lost a lot of weight and volume in my face. I hated how I looked and how I had suddenly aged. I found I was avoiding looking at myself in the mirror! A friend came to see Dr K and highly recommended him. So I took a chance and I had botox, juvaderm, and volumina. All I can say is WOW! I was can honestly say I love to look at my face now.... I look like myself again. I feel pretty again. I feel confident to look other people in the eye again. So if you are considering any tweeks, call Dr Khoobehi. He is talented and has an eye for beauty....

September 7th, 2017

Can't wait to do more!

I put off having the procedure done for over two years. People gave me their input, even referring other physicians; I'm so glad I chose Dr. Khoobehi. I am only 10 weeks post-op, but cannot wait to do additional procedures, over time.

August 31st, 2017

My experience with Dr. Khoobehi was wonderful!

Dr. Khoobehi is great at what he does. My confidence has sky rocketed. He is very patient and knows exactly what he is doing. Everything that I asked for or had a problem with was fixed. His staff is amazing and very pleasant. I recommend if anyone in the city of Louisiana wants to have surgery for any reason, Dr. Khoobehi is your man. Like he says he take the plastic out of plastic surgery and it is definitely true!

August 23rd, 2017

No were else in New Orleans but here!!!!

Dr Khoobehi's staff is wonderful as well as he is. I ahve been coming for years and wouldn't go anywhere else!!

August 10th, 2017

I wouldn't go to anyone else!

I've been coming to Dr. Khoobehi for over 10 years. He is very experienced and talented. He is understanding and honest. If he doesn't think you are a good candidate for something, he will tell you. Won't sell a procedure just to make money. Staff is friendly and helpful also. I tell everyone I know that he is the best!!

August 9th, 2017

Breast reconstruction

Dr Khoobehi consulted with Dr. Walters and myself on my first appointment. He helped me make the decision with the best procedure to use for my situation. He also was completely professional and compassionate.

August 3rd, 2017

Always outstanding service

I have visited Dr. Khoobehi on numerous occasions for Botox and it's always been a pleasurable experience. The wait in the waiting room is shorter than expected and he always delivers the treatments in a timely manner after double checking with me as to where I need the injections. He's always courteous and answers any questions. I highly recommend him.