Dr. Kamran Khoobehi MD Patient Reviews

• 72 reviews

November 22nd, 2016
Excellent
Dr. Khoobehi made recommendations that made me nervous initially; however, I am so glad I listened to him. He's completely sculpted my body into a coke bottle shape. I'm happy!

October 27th, 2016
i really appreciate Dr. Khoobehi's knowledge, expertise and professionalism!
Extremely happy!

October 27th, 2016
Great
Wonderful.

October 5th, 2016
Dr. Khoobehi and his staff are very professional. Very pleased with my whole experience ,before and after my procedure.v
Wonderful, very pleased.

September 19th, 2016
Best Botox Ever!
Fun to talk to about politics but even better at Botox and fillers!!!

September 15th, 2016
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Khoobehi!
Very respectful and attentive Doctor. He came into the office on a holiday to tend to me. He was very accessible over the days following my procedure ...

September 14th, 2016
Wonderful and so much more than I expected
I came in for a consultation wanting breast augmentation with implants only. Dr. Khoobehi analyzed everything suggesting that I do implants along with ...

September 12th, 2016
Dr. Khoobehi & his entire staff are AMAZING!
As a mother of a 12 month old, I thought there would never be the right time for cosmetic surgery. I was wrong! Growing up with extra-large breasts and suffering with back pain my entire life, I always dreamed of having a breast reduction. I am a 30 year old mother and am super active, but always felt like my breasts were always in the way. I had never had major surgery, and always feared anesthesia. I finally decided to start looking into the reduction process by visiting numerous doctors throughout the New Orleans area to consult with and gain their personal insight and knowledge of their procedures. I knew that I had plenty of options, but the moment I left Dr. Khoobehi’s office, I knew he was definitely the right choice for me! He is a genius! He not only made me feel completely comfortable with my decision, but he also gave me knowledge on a process I had not yet heard of… fat transfer! Not only did I have the option to have the reduction I have always dreamed of, but I could also have the "look" of implants that I always admired on other ladies also. And that’s exactly what he did; Lipo of my abdomen area (front & back), breast reduction & lift, then placed the fat taken out by lipo into my chest cavity to give me the most amazing “real” boobs ever with NO IMPLANT!! He also suggested that I place some of the fat into my hips which I followed his guidance and couldn’t be any happier with my shape now! I am only 2 weeks post-surgery and I am already back to work. Dr. Khoobehi, his office personnel and his staff at the surgery center were more than helpful and professional all while making me feel very comfortable throughout this entire process. He may not be the most economical, but I PROMISE you, Dr. Khoobehi is the best! He has shaped me into the woman I have always dreamed to be and I couldn’t be more thankful to have taken this journey with Dr. Khoobehi and his team!

September 8th, 2016
Dr Koobehi is both professional and knowledgeable. He and his staff made my visit as comfortable as possible. It was a pleasure working with him!

Dr. Khoobehi is excellent
Dr. Khoobehi is very professional. I have had injectables with Dr. Khoobehi and I am very happy with my results.

BEST thing I ever did. LIFE CHANGING
DR.Khoobehi is more than a doctor he make you feel like a friend. He is very helpful in every step of the way. He cares about his patients and carefu ...

August 31st, 2016
Tummy tuck and breast lift with fat transfer to chest
Going into this very invasive surgery I was extremely nervous. Dr. Khoobehi not only set my mind at ease but was patient and answered all my questions ...