Dr. Kamran Khoobehi MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease New Orleans, LA

April 26th, 2017
Simply the BEST!
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Khoobehi, from the consult to the post operative appointment, he was just amazing through the whole thing. He is so knowledgeable and ultimately wants what you want. His work is FLAWLESS and I could not be more satisfied with the results. I feel and look the best I ever have!

April 24th, 2017
Wonderful!!
Dr. Khoobehi is great he is wonderful!

April 20th, 2017
It was absolutely fantastic. One happy visit!!
Great, wonderful, awesome. He's the best!!

April 19th, 2017
Happy!
Great experience and amazing results! Had fat transfers to cheeks and forehead and rhinoplasty. Couldn't be more pleased! Subtle natural results, get comments from friends and family that I look refreshed and youthful! Very happy!

April 14th, 2017
Breast lift with fat transfer
He did an amazing job! He performed a breast lift and lipo from stomach, back, waist and inner thighs. Then fat transfer into breasts. I am VERY happy with results!

April 13th, 2017
his recommendation was outstanding
remarkable

April 11th, 2017
Great experience, and well worth it.
I am really glad I decided to let Dr. Khoobehi to do my rhinoplasty revision. I couldn't be happier, I just wish I came to him sooner.

April 11th, 2017
AMAZING DOCTOR, STAFF AND RESULTS!
One word.....Perfect!

April 11th, 2017
Dr. Khoobehi is amazing and very talented Doctor!!! This has been an amazing experience. I am over the moon happy with my results and would recommend Dr. Khoobehi he is the BEST!!!
I feel so blessed that I found Dr. Khoobehi !! He is a very talented Doctor and great at what he does. I had a Brest Augmentation done and when I had my first visit with him I expressed to him that I wanted it to look very natural. Well he nailed it !!!!! and I could not be happier!!! I highly recommend Dr.Khoobehi..!!

March 30th, 2017
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Khoobehi and his team. He gave me complete assurance and confidence in his ability and that paid off.
The entire experience was professional and effective. I highly recommend Dr. Khoobehi and his team.

March 28th, 2017
fantastic
Totally professional, kind, focused. Dr. Koohbehi is truly a medical treasure.

March 27th, 2017
Amazing!!!
Experience was wonderful. Dr Khoobehi and his staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable, and lovely. The results were absolutely amazing!!