Kamran Khoobehi M.D. Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Metairie, LA

• Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2017
No were else in New Orleans but here!!!!
Dr Khoobehi's staff is wonderful as well as he is. I ahve been coming for years and wouldn't go anywhere else!!

August 10th, 2017
I wouldn't go to anyone else!
I've been coming to Dr. Khoobehi for over 10 years. He is very experienced and talented. He is understanding and honest. If he doesn't think you are a good candidate for something, he will tell you. Won't sell a procedure just to make money. Staff is friendly and helpful also. I tell everyone I know that he is the best!!

August 9th, 2017
Breast reconstruction
Dr Khoobehi consulted with Dr. Walters and myself on my first appointment. He helped me make the decision with the best procedure to use for my situation. He also was completely professional and compassionate.

August 3rd, 2017
Always outstanding service
I have visited Dr. Khoobehi on numerous occasions for Botox and it's always been a pleasurable experience. The wait in the waiting room is shorter than expected and he always delivers the treatments in a timely manner after double checking with me as to where I need the injections. He's always courteous and answers any questions. I highly recommend him.

July 10th, 2017
The only man I will ever trust
Dr. Khoobehi is an amazing doctor, I am so happy that I did not go with any other doctors. After Dr. Khoobehi did my breast augmentation (which came out beautiful) I knew I would always come back to him. And so I did. I came back to do some body contouring, scar revision, and juvederm on my lips. I'm more then happy with my results. I recommend everyone to Dr. Khoobehi. He knew what was best to do to my body and I look amazing!

July 9th, 2017
Always outstanding service

June 26th, 2017
excellent
Tells me what I need but also doesnt try to get me to do unneccessary things and tells me if i dont need to do something

June 5th, 2017
Surgery
Dr Khoobehi has done surgery om 3 members in my family, all with amazing results!

June 4th, 2017
i can look in the mirror again
after my hysterectomy I lost a lot of weight and volume in my face. I hated how I looked and how I had suddenly aged. I found I was avoiding looking at myself in the mirror! A friend came to see Dr K and highly recommended him. So I took a chance and I had botox, juvaderm, and volumina. All I can say is WOW! I was can honestly say I love to look at my face now.... I look like myself again. I feel pretty again. I feel confident to look other people in the eye again. So if you are considering any tweeks, call Dr Khoobehi. He is talented and has an eye for beauty....

June 4th, 2017
Talented surgeon
I had an breast implant removal/fat transfer after an implant rupture along with abdominoplasty three months ago. Dr. Khoobehi was very clear and honest about the procedure, recovery, and the results I could expect. He achieved the results he promised me during the consultation. He is a highly respected surgeon, and now I know why.

May 31st, 2017
very good
always a very pleasant experience

May 31st, 2017
Dr Khoobehi and Associates are my top choice!
Dr Khoobehi offers only the very best for his patients. I know I can trust his professional opinion and will always get amazing results!