Dr. Kamran Zargham-Koranloo MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 17th, 2016
Best doctor!
Dr. Koranloo is probably the best doctor that I have ever had. No exaggeration. He was able to get me in quickly as a new patient, is very thorough, compassionate, and follows through by personally calling the patient. His staff was also friendly and compassionate. I was completely blown away by how wonderful this doctor was to me. Don't hesitate to see this doctor. He will help you immensely.

January 21st, 2015
very good pain specialist
I was his patient before he moved to Columbia. Had several since him and I am desperate to go back to him. He is very good.

February 6th, 2012
Life saver, bad current staff.
I have been with Dr. Koranloo for many years now and he has taken very good care of me from my injury in the military to my 2 spinal fusions which ended in nerve damage that was worse than before the 1st surgery.Dr Koranloo has had a great staff for many years but when you see a doctor for as long as I have you do see people come and go and he has had some very unprofessional people working there though most were identified quickly and were replaced. Unfortunately I have to say this current staff is very green to being around chronic pain patients and have a tendancy to get appointment dates and times wrong, medical insurance information wrong, and they have absolutely no idea how to deal with people who see Dr Koranloo.I'm not speaking of his nurse assistant in that critique. His nurse assistant has always been a delight to see and she knows what it is to live with and deal with people who live with debilitating pain in their life. Overall if you can get past the 2 people who run the front and overlook their mistakes and unprofessionalism Ms.Sherry and Dr. Koranloo are some of the best people I have ever met in the medical field, trust me with my condition I have met and dealt with many medical professionals but to me Dr K and Sherry stand out as a cut above the rest.Please dont blame the mistakes of the 2 staff members in the front on the office as a whole, otherwise you could miss out on being treated by a doctor who really knows his stuff and can truly help you or in my case... saved my life.

January 21st, 2012
Dr. Koranloo was able to pinpoint the cause of my back pain and give me relief when others could not. His staff is fun and very friendly, but at the same time they don't dilly dally around. Timeliness is very important to them.

December 27th, 2010
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. KORANLOO'S FOR ALMOST EIGHT YEARS NOW . I HAVE ALWAYS FOUND HIM TO BE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE , POLITE AND HELPFUL. I HAVE AN INOPERABLE PROBLEM IN MY SPINE AND ENDURE A LOT PAIN . M Y SLOGAN IS WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT DR . KORANLOO.

September 4th, 2010
JERK
This "office" has posted hours, but they don't keep them. Yet his patients are supposed to anticipate when they will be closing early. ~~ Oh, closed early, too bad, you can do without your prescribed medication~~ No warning, no notice, no posting on door that they are closing early, the doors are just LOCKED. This isn't just a once deal... this is a constant situation. And he is/was a JERK about it! OK, everyone has family/personal situations about it, but they aren't the PATIENTS fault! It isn't like he posted "Due to a personal situation, this office may close suddenly without notice, please contact us tomorrow about your particular situation". NO.. . This doesn't happen. And I am not talking about 15 mins early, I am talking about two to three HOURS early! One Thursday, they closed at 2:30 with no notice and they only worked two hours the NEXT day which was Friday, yet I was expected to 1) anticipate this and 2) work MY life around this.... NOPE, no more. He is no longer my doctor. And I noticed in the later months of his caring for me, his office reception area got less full and less full until they were hardly anybody there. Don't know the reason ~ don't CARE ! I just know I wouldn't recommend ANYBODY to him. His "bedside" manner leaves a lot to be desired.

May 24th, 2017