A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamran Mahmood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamran Mahmood, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmood graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Mahmood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- VHC and PHC
- Hoboken University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamran Mahmood MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kamran Mahmood practice?
- Dr. Kamran Mahmood has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kamran Mahmood practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC and Raleigh, NC.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Sleep Medicine Doctors.