A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamran Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamran Qureshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamran Qureshi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qureshi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamran Qureshi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kamran Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Kamran Qureshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kamran Qureshi practices Internal Medicine near Hemet, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Idyllwild, CA.
See Hemet Internists.