Dr. Kamran Rabbani MD Patient Reviews

July 26th, 2013
Happy patient.
I trust Dr. Rabbani to take care of me and my family. He is knowledgable, with great bedside manners. Great office staff as well.

July 17th, 2013
Caring and loving doctor
I have been in much better health after seeing Dr Rabbani. He made an accurate diagnosis and has helped me with my condition. He has been professional and knowledgeable and spends time with me. He has followed up with me and promptly lets me know of my results. The staff has been friendly and polite, as well.

July 8th, 2013
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Rabbani has great bedside manners who actually spends time with his patients and really listens. He is always there to answer my questions and helps me be proactive to get healthier. He has been my doctor for several years. I am very happy with my care and I have recommended many friends and family members to him.

June 19th, 2013
Recommend
I am glad that I finally found a great doctor who treats his patients with care. The whole office is very courteous and professional. I have started seeing Dr Rabbani with great results, and I will be a patient for life. I referred my family and friends to his office.

May 22nd, 2013
Definitely recommend
Best care possible

May 21st, 2013
Simply the best
I was looking for a good primary care physician for a few medical issues I have been dealing with for quite some time. A trusted friend highly recommended Dr Rabbani. I made an appointment and was seen in a timely manner. The staff were friendly, professional, and organized. Dr Rabbani took time to take a detailed history and really listened. He was also very thorough in his examination and evaluation. I was just impressed by his sheer medical knowledge as he made a diagnosis by taking into account all my symptoms and lab results. His all-comprehensive medical approach also included herbal remedies, plus educating me on lifestyle changes that was appropriate for me. I am glad that I finally found a doctor that was able to diagnose my condition and cared enough to treat me, not by over-medicating but by helping me achieve a healthy lifestyle. He is exceptionally knowledgeable, patient and caring; all the qualities that you expect from a doctor, which can be rare these days! I highly recommend him.

April 25th, 2013
Dr. Rabbani
The best family doctor I have ever been to considering my very complicated health issues. He has been very attentive and knowledgable in complex medical issues to do with suppressed immune system and post transplant treatments.

November 5th, 2012
Dr. Rabbani, took care of my ailing parents while they were at a nursing facility. Not only is he a wonderful doctor, he is a kind and caring person. He is like a throwback to the old days of medicine, when the Doctor's made house calls. I would never consider using another doctor.

October 24th, 2012
Best doctor
I highly recommend Dr Rabbani. He really listens and spends time to answer questions. Very thorough with his physicals. He is caring and knowledgeable. He has a unique preventive approach by treating the condition and also educating on nutrition and lifestyle changes. He has been always professinal with great bedside manners.

March 5th, 2012
DR RABBANI HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR CLOSE TO 7 YRS, HE ALSO WAS THE DOCTOR OF MY ELDERLY AUNT AND UNCLE BEFORE THEIR PASSING. I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH HIS ALL AROUND PERFORMANCE AS MY DOCTOR AND HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO COMPLAINTS.

January 28th, 2011
my name is amani elassal,and iam his patient for eight years,i think doctor rabbani is extremly profissional,and he spends enough time with his patients in the office,or even when we need to talk with him over the phone.i completly trust his opinion,and he follow his patient conditions.i will stay his patient for my whole life

June 26th, 2010
Exceptionally knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate..I highly recommend him.