Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kamran Rahmani
Dr. Kamran Rahmani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Rahmani is affiliated with Steven and Alexandra Cohen Childrenos Medical Center of New York, Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center and Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division. Dr. Rahmani has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kamran Rahmani has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Kamran Rahmani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Dr. Ira Feirstein
New York, NY 0.08 mi44
Dr. Paul Browde
New York, NY 0.08 mi33