Dr. Kamran Rahmani Is this you?

August 15th, 2016

I was very concerned and fearful about taking psychiatric medications. Dr. Rahmani relieved my fears. He is very safe and cautious in prescribing medications. He started me on a low dose of antidepressant and increased the dose based on my response and the level of my comfort. The treatment was a collaborative work. I would not have been able to do this without his help and his understanding. Excellent bedside manner.

July 18th, 2016

Dr. Rahmani is an amazing professional. I've been seeing him for a couple of years now and he was always there for me whether on the phone or in person. He truly listens, and gives great insights and feedback at his sessions. His office is comfortable giving a feeling of home. I am very lucky to have found him!

July 7th, 2016

I have tried a few different psychaitrists and didn't like most of them but Dr. Rahmani was very, very nice and made me feel like I was not crazy even though I was having a hard time. He is very patient and listens and seems to really care, and he also made me feel hopeful. I am seeing him for medication and feel very comfortable, and recommend him highly.

June 23rd, 2016

He is always on time. Returns my phone calls promptly. Very smart and attentive physician.

November 25th, 2015

Dr Rahmani is an excellent psychiatrist. He has a very gentle approach in prescribing psychiatric medications and has been very helpful in understanding my fears and concerns regarding these medications. In my first consultation with him I found him very attentive and informative regarding the benefits and possible adverse effects of the treatment. He helped me go through a very difficult time of my life. I now see him once every three months for the follow ups and I have found our sessions very helpful and reassuring. Excellent doctor. Creates a collaborative work with the patient in the treatment. Is very courteous and has an excellent bedside manner. Very knowledgeable about psychiatric medications.

June 4th, 2010

excellent doctor and manner

Dr Rahmani is a talented doctor with a good approach who has excellent bedside manner. He is thorough, courteous and extremely insightful and helpful. I found my sessions with him to be very helpful.

February 27th, 2017