Dr. Kamran Rasul MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 28th, 2016
Excellent
Dr. Rasul is an Excellent doctor. He takes the time to listen to you, and is sincerely concerned about your health. His staff are wonderful! They are all so kind. I would recommend them to anyone!

October 17th, 2016
A good endocrinologist that takes your symptoms seriously is very hard to find. Dr.Rasul actually listens to my problems and explains them and tries to find a solution. He doesn't take anything lightly or brush it under the rug. He really stays on top of my health and does the necessary tests to find out what's going on.

September 27th, 2016
Great Endocrinologist
Dr. Rasul and his entire staff are prompt and professional. I have been very pleased with my care.

September 18th, 2016
First visit review
All of the staff I came in contact with were exceptionally friendly. My wait times were very short. The doctor was patient and explained everything well. He involved me in my care decisions.

September 15th, 2016
RN, Administration/Manager
Dr. Rasul is a professional, intelligent and compassionate physician. His staff work with him well. He “listens” to his patients.

August 10th, 2016
Search is over!
My former doctor who worked with diabetes and thyroid retired. At that time I saw another endocrinologist. While nice, there were problems with insurance, etc. I was thrilled when Lewis Gale hired Dr. Rasul. I have just started seeing him and am very pleased with both the office staff and Dr. Rasul. He is easy to talk with and explains things well. I felt he had time for me and could answer questions. I would recommend this doctor and staff without reservation.

February 28th, 2016
Both the staff in the lab and in the doctor's office are friendly and efficient. The wait time in both areas is the least I have experienced at any clinic. I have found that it is easy to change appointment dates when necessary. Staff and doctor have always been courteous and professional and Dr. Rasul takes time to go over test results with me and answer any questions that I have. I am very satisfied with the service that I have received.

November 25th, 2015
My appt with Dr. Rasul
Dr. Rasul is very thorough. He answered all my questions and went over my lab results and my ultrasound. He does not try and rush you out of his office like another dr I had before him. It is very hard to find a good Endocrinologist in Roanoke. I would recommend him to anyone that needs to be seen by an Endocronologist.