Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kamran Shaukat
Dr. Kamran Shaukat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Vernon, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery, Surgery of the Hand and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Shaukat is affiliated with Montefiore Mount Vernon Hospital and Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kamran Shaukat has the following 3 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Kamran Shaukat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Mohammad Ahsan
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Mount Vernon, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Zareen Khan
Mount Vernon, NY 0 mi17