Learn more about Dr. Kamran Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamran Sheikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheikh
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Sheikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamran Sheikh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hospice Care
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sheikh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamran F Sheikh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kamran F. Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Kamran Sheikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamran Sheikh practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Farmington, MI.
See Farmington Primary Care Doctors and Farmington Family Physicians.