A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamran Sherwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamran Sherwani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamran Sherwani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherwani graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sherwani has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamran Khalid Khan Sherwani MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kamran K. Sherwani practice?
- Dr. Kamran Sherwani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kamran Sherwani practices Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cypress, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.