A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamran Sherwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamran Sherwani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherwani
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherwani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamran Sherwani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherwani graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sherwani has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamran K Sherwani MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kamran K. Sherwani practice?
- Dr. Kamran Sherwani has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamran Sherwani practices Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.