A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamran Shokoohi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamran Shokoohi, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamran Shokoohi, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shokoohi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Shokoohi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamran K Shokoohi MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kamran K. Shokoohi practice?
- Dr. Kamran Shokoohi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamran Shokoohi practices Ophthalmology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Ophthalmologists.