Learn more about Dr. Kamran Shokoohi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamran Shokoohi, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamran Shokoohi, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shokoohi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Shokoohi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shokoohi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kamran K. Shokoohi practice?
Dr. Kamran Shokoohi practices Ophthalmology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI and Alma, MI.
See Saginaw Ophthalmologists.