Learn more about Dr. Kamran Shokoohi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamran Shokoohi, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shokoohi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shokoohi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamran Shokoohi, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shokoohi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Shokoohi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamran K Shokoohi MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kamran K. Shokoohi practice?
- Dr. Kamran Shokoohi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kamran Shokoohi practices Ophthalmology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI.
See Saginaw Ophthalmologists.