Learn more about Dr. Kamran Shokoohi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamran Shokoohi, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shokoohi
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shokoohi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamran Shokoohi, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shokoohi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Shokoohi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamran K Shokoohi MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kamran K. Shokoohi practice?
- Dr. Kamran Shokoohi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kamran Shokoohi practices Ophthalmology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI.
See Saginaw Ophthalmologists.